Thursday, November 26, 2009

SPROUTCUT

This comic was written by Kieran before I created Comic Paper to keep her cells straight.
I LOVE her use of expression to reveal things about her characters. She says that Rose, the barkber is new and that she is not very good. Notice the sign on the outside of the Barkber Shop ( if you can't read it because you have a screen smaller than 24", I'll tell you that it says "Be Bald"). 


I also love Kieran's ability to resolve issues. On Thanksgiving, I give thanks to Kieran, Sproutcut and the Universe that gave me the opportunity to be her adoring Mother and early publisher.





SPROUTCUT EPILOGUE


I
I like the last one, "I'll use this leaf as a hat"


Oh, by the way, I cant keep up with the coloring in of Kieran's comics. She doesn't have the patience to color them in and I don't have the time, so enjoy the ones that have color!


Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3