Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Wit



This Picture is about a Kangaroo named Little Joey and reporters say he ruined Christmas.


This is a picture of a dog saving a snowman. If you notice, the dog has a collar that has hot chocolate on it.
This an Emperor Penguin. He is really taking Christmas seriously. You can see all of his presents below him.

These are your common forest animals. They are upset they don't have a reindeer but instead they have make one out of Mr. Moose.
This is our livingroom on Christmas Eve Night. Aidan and I catch Santa going up the chimney. Mom and Dad are sleeping.
This is Comet's new invention. It's an ultimate sleigh ride. The penguins are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3