Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More to come!


My little In-House  artist whipped these up for me when I asked her to give me some button images to go with some Star Wars graphics for the 250 kids at school (I am a noon aide and I make pins and buttons to reinforce great behavior when I work). She is so good. She will draw me anything. She has been too busy to write any long comics lately but she is working on her expressions, movement and styles of drawing. I promise the Super Monkey Boy comic this week!  She also has a couple of great comics that are open-ended- want to see them? One is called Pet Wars and one is called Foo Cat. What do you think?? Comments encouraged so I know you are paying attention.

1 comment:

  1. i want a k. meaney original drawing as a t-shirt please

    ReplyDelete

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3