Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Long Wait!












I know. You have been waiting a LONG time for an update by Kieran. She did the horses on the back of my business cards while attending a wedding in June. The photographs she posed and took herself on my iphone. The painting of the dragon, she did last Sunday. and the elephant was completed recently on doodle buddy, also on my iphone.

Kieran has two new comic strips completed and did a whole pile of amazing little drawings when we were in Italy, like this one, where she drew us all as animals, dogs, sea creatures or foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3