Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I need an agent!




I was seven when I drew this at the street drawing festival.




I was eight here and have been doing this for a long time.




Kraken







constellations, Taurus and Pegasus




I want to be known and I think I will become very useful someday.


-Kieran



my dad has been doing street drawing for 25 years. I started when I was 7. On my first year, they made my picture a postcard. I Madonnari Italian Street Painting Festival happens every Memorial Day at the Santa Barbara Mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3