Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LEGO contest finalist!



Hi Shelly,

I Hope you are well.  I am contacting you to let you know that your daughter’s entry to the LEGO Design Challenge was selected as one of the 50 finalists!  Before we can send along Kieran’s Winter Village Post Office set we need you to please fill out the attached Affidavit and return it to us no later than Oct 12th.  Please send our congratulations on to Kieran!

Sincerely,
Frank & The LEGO Shop Team


Frank HoffmanAffiliate Marketing Manager
LEGO Direct to Consumer - Online Mktg
Direct
+1 860 763 6718
Mobile
(860)713-1412
E-mail

From: Catsmeaney [mailto:catsmeaney@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 2:44 PM
To: Design Challenge US
Subject: Entry for Kieran Meaney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans

Founders

My photo
Hi. My name is Kieran Meaney. I have been drawing since I was 3, cartooning since I was 8, and animating since I was 10. My cousins call me Waggytail, ('Tis fun!) and I love the outdoors and creating. I will be the youngest person without a Facebook in my grade and I likes bugs. X3